1) List object oriented methodologies
2) Name some object oriented languages
3) What are the features of object oriented language
4) What is method overloading
5) What is method overriding
6) When would one define a static variable / global variable ? Difference between them?
7) What is Default constructor?
8) What is Copy constructor?
9) What is Conversion constructor?
10) Difference between method and message?
11) Difference between C++ Struct and C++ class?
12) What is an abstract class?
13) What is pure virtual class?
14) What do you understand by namescape?
15) What is Virtual Destructor?
16) What is the diff between "new" and "operator new" ?
17) What is operator overloading? What operators can be overloaded?
18) What does static variable mean?
19) What is static identifier?
20) What is a pointer?
21) What is a reference?
22) Difference between pointer and reference?
23) What is a structure?
24) What are the differences between structures and arrays?
25) What is difference between pass by value and pass by reference?
26) What are the differences between malloc() and calloc()?
27) What are macros?
28) What are the advantages and disadvantages of macros?
29) What are templates?
30) Difference between template and macros?
31) Difference between arrays and linked list?
32) What are enumerations?